There are several requirements of a PGRDress Rep-STAR to make sure the Movement is at its best:
● PGRDress Rep-STARS will host at least one philanthropic activity per year to help underprivileged girls and women (i.e. dress drives, food drives, toiletry drives, and etc.)
● Work as a unit with other PGRDress Rep-STARS in your area to further the mission of PGRDresses.
● Keep PGRDresses regularly updated on any major news/key issues in your area related to women and girls.
● Help spread the word about PGRDresses, and encourage other women to get involved (i.e. getting more bloggers to “Rock Dresses”, inspire community service, and promote our Mission).
● Check your email once a week on the designated day, follow the PGRDresses Facebook Fan Page and Website regularly,
● Participate in PGRDresses events and initiatives that may present themselves throughout the year.
If you are unable to commit to the time and duties of being a PGRDress Rep-STARS, you can still help our mission by volunteering with one of our coproate PRETTY DEEDS.
Please allow us 2 weeks to get back to you, due to the volume of inquiries we get.
If you have any questions about our PGRDress Rep-STARS Program, please email us at email@example.com.
“There’s POWER in the Dress, Purse, and Stiletto.” ~PGRDresses ™.
(c) 2011 Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, LLC All Rights Reserved.