As many of you know I love Beyonce! She is my celebrity BFF in my mind. She has a SERIOUS work ethic that I admire. She conquered the fat devil and works hard to maintain a healthy lifestyle. She seems like an absolute sweetheart . I love strong and dynamic people, I have a list of women from the past and present that I study and try to glean information from. A Boss Chick has to be on her P’s and Q’s when it comes to being a success.
In honor of Beyonce’s 31st Birthday I will write A Boss Chick’s Manifesto in HTML ( this is my first time attempting HTML ).
A Boss Chick’s Manifesto
- Boss Chick Tip #1: Have a Strong Work Ethic!
- In order to be a success one must work hard. A strong work ethic is the main ingredient for success. If it was easy everyone would have it! Working Hard separates the average chicks from THE BOSS CHICKS!
- Boss Chick Tip #2: Have a Clear Vision!
- Being able to clearly see yourself winning in life is a Boss Chick trait. Your vision must be so clear that you can feel it before it happens. Visualize yourself winning that contract. Visualize yourself walking down that aisle to the man of your dreams. Visualize yourself having a clean bill of health. Visualize you being happy! Boss Chicks know that success or the path to success might be hard but it’s their only option!
- Boss Chick Tip #3: Have Discipline!
- Being able to delay gratification is another trait that separates the average from the bossy. A Boss Chick understands that sometimes she has to do boring things in the present so she can have fun later. Being disciplined teaches us so many wonderful things. It shows us that we are stronger than we give ourselves credit. A Boss Chick is a strong girl who’s willing to win!
- Boss Chick Tip #4: Have a Heart for Service!
- A Boss Chick is one who gives back to the community. She is unselfish and she motivates those around her to succeed and do better. She cares about the world and wants it to be a better place.
- Boss Chick Tip #5: Have Time for Self, Family, and Friends!
- A Boss Chick makes time for herself. She is balanced enough to understand that all work and no play makes a Boss Chick a very BORING CHICK . Family and Friends are essential to a girl being well rounded and happy!
This is my Boss Chicks Manifesto! Happy Birthday to my Celebrity BFF Beyonce Knowles Carter!
Pretty Girls should I add anything else to the Boss Chick Manifesto?
“There’s POWER in the Dress, Purse, and Stiletto.” ~PGRDresses.®
© 2012 Pretty Girls Rock Dresses, LLC All Rights Reserved.